The team at High Speed Training have walked 15,900 miles in support of Read Easy UK and our do more 2.4 campaign.
They raised an incredible £6,500!!! This will support our planned expansion and delivery of reading coaching in the Northeast and Yorkshire, an area close to home for High Speed Training who are an online learning provider based in Ilkey, West Yorkshire.
Hannah said: ‘Read Easy’s incredible team of volunteers not only give the gift of reading: their transformative coaching equips participating adults with the tools they need to live their best life. The team at HST are driven by a strong force for good agenda. They really want to make a difference and do all they can to help make the world a better place, so it was an absolute joy to come together as a company to support this incredible charity achieve its goals.”
Throughout the challenge, the team at High Speed Training:
- Hiked up hills, circled reservoirs and ran marathons
- Collaborated with company colleagues from across the UK
- Made greener, healthier choices
- Celebrated all things nature, from baby squirrels to bounding doggies
- Captured some beautiful scenery, both in the UK and overseas
“It’s an absolute joy to be able to come together as a company to support this incredible charity in achieving its goals.”Hannah Hawthorne, High Speed Training